Cross Ministry’s purpose statement is short and simple… “If the Church at Corinth could, so can we.” What could this church from 2,000 years ago do? Of this church the Apostle Paul wrote, “and that is what some of you were.” (1 Cor. 6:11) What were some of these new followers of Jesus Christ? idolaters, adulterers, homosexuals, thieves, covetous, drunkards, revilers and swindlers.
Yes, some of the newest converts to Christianity used to be homosexual. That’s quite a task for a church that didn’t have the budget, the organization and the programs most churches have today.
Should you choose to give to Cross Ministry, your gift:
- Empowers us to replicate what the church at Corinth was doing back then in hundreds of local churches today
- Enables us to reach into the lives of families that have been impacted by homosexuality and offer more than hope – FREEDOM!
- Helps us demonstrate the great “Past Tense” of homosexuality
- Allows us to train Christians “what to do” and “what not to do” in helping a loved one with same-sex attractions
- Provides us more opportunities to present a thoroughly biblical perspective on the issue that sacrifices neither truth nor love
- You can use online giving to make a one-time gift or set up a recurring schedule for your gift.